An Oil and Gas logistics company based in Ikeja GRA, Lagos requires filling their opening with result-oriented applicant who can perform with possess extra-ordinary drive for results and little supervisor as Accountant
JOB TITLE :ACCOUNTANT
* Ensure that financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedure.
* To send invoices and follow-up (monitor ) with payment.
* Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
* Ensure the preparation of financial management reports.
* To create and monitor the implementation and maintenance of procedure of accounting control .
* To render timely & accurate financial accounting information that reflects the true financial position of the company.
* Rendering of timely and accurate management accounts for effective management decisions.
* To ensure seamless and smooth book keeping and collation of the entire company account.
* Preparing and management of the department budget.
Job qualification and requirements
*Applicants must have a minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting
* 1-2 years experience.
* Excellent basic accounting skills in record/ book keeping and numerate skills.
* Candidates must have good knowledge of computer packages especially (Ms. Word)
Qualified applicants should send their CV to email@example.com on or before 22/11/2013
Vacancy 2 : Integrated catering Company Limited ( owner of the brand name The Promise) is a leading Nigerian Fast Food brand endorsed by International Franchise Association (IFA).
The company is presently integrating a strategic surge in expansion of business and required the services of qualified candidates with track records to fill emerging strategic positions in the South-South States of Nigeria.
1) OUTLETS MANAGERS
*HND & B.Sc in Business Admin., Marketing, Food technology/ Catering and Hotel Management/Nutrition or related discipline
*Have at least three ( 3 ) years Experience in a similar capacity of managing and growing an outlet (Unit) with track record of performance
*Have Exceptional commitment and leadership quality to inspire a work force to deliver satisfactory result
2) ASSISTANT MANAGERS
* A good degree (H.N.D/B.Sc.) in Accounting from a recognized institution
*Have at least three ( 3 )years experience in a similar position preferably in catering industry or FMCG.
Part or full Professional qualification would be an added advantage
3) QUALITY CONTROL/HSE OFFICERS
A good Degree (H.N.D/B.Sc.) in Food Technology/Catering and Industrial chemistry , Hotel Management, Nutrition, Microbiology, or Agriculture
A professional Qualification will be an added advantage
Experience in performance of quality and safety task in a production setting is essential
4) STORE KEEPERS/STORE OFFICERS
A good Degree (H.N.D/B.Sc.) in Accounting , Store/Inventory Management, Warehousing, Purchasing/Supply, or related discipline
Experience in Store&Material warehousing task is essential
5) CUSTOMER CARE PERSONNEL
* A good Degree (HND & BSC) in any discipline from a recognized insitution, coupled with unique skills in selling
*An ND holders with good understanding and proven skill of surpassing customer need;
*School Certificate (WASSE or its equivalent), holders with positive customer care attitude & selling skill.
*An excellent experience in similar position is an added advantage
6) MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (FRESH GRADUATES WITHOUT EXPERIENCE)
* A good degree (H.N.D/B.Sc.) in any of the following disciplines:Business Administration , Agriculture ,Marketing , Accounting ,Microbiology , industrial chemistry , Food Technology, Catering and Hotel Management, Nutrition or any other related discipline.
HOW TO APPLY TO JOB :
Interested Applicants should forward a copy of their Curriculum vitae and Application letter stating the position applied for within two ( 2 ) weeks of this posting to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DUE DATE OF JOB :
4th November, 2013