Job vacancy Locations: Lagos, Nigeria
Job vacancy Description
The one (1) year Graduate programme has been designed to immerse and expose participants in a series of carefully designed development interventions focusing at building and developing relevant competencies for seamless and effective integration into the workforce.
Job vacancy Qualification/Responsibilities
- A Bachelor's degree holder with a minimum of Second Class Upper(2.1) or HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in any discipline.
- At most 28 years old
- A maximum of two (2) years' post-NYSC experience i.e between 0-2years of experience.
- Ambition, talent and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Great interpersonal and team-working skills.
- A very Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
22nd October, 2013
Method of Application
Interested job candidates should :
- Visit the Honeywell Excellence Programme on-line application portal: www.honeywellrecruitment.com
- Read and abide with the instructions contained therein for the purpose of completing the on-line application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- (1) A valid mobile GSM number(s) and a functional email address through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- (2) Bio-data, education and work experience.
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) and endeavour to keep it as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- All applications with respect to this vacancy must be received not later than 22nd of October 2013.
- Information provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only those short-listed job candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via SMS and email.
- Please note that security clearance and forensive check will be conducted for all job applicants invited for the aptitude test. In addition, all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be investigated.