Job vacancy Type: Full time
Job opening ID
Job vacancy Roles and responsibilities
* To Ensure that things are establish correctly and running at full capacity.
* Analyzing of Financial activities
*Maintenance of a complete customers database.
*To Ensure that things are establish correctly and running at full capacity.
*To Perform General administrative duties assistant
*To Provide a very clear work schedules for staff.
* To administer payroll in line with agreed policies
*To Implement company procedures and policies
*To ensure Submission of prepared Invoice.
* To Establish and maintain supplier's accounts
*To ensure proper recording of transaction.
* To Prepare invoice schedules & spread sheets.
*Updating and processing of staff allowances.
* To Submit prepared Invoice.
*An effective Voucher payment for signature and follow up routing
*Daily transactions in Bank.
* Receipts and payment maintenance.
* Proper payment of bills .
* Undertaking of any other projects and duties at the request of the line manager.
Job Skill set
* BSC/HND degree holder in Business Administration or Accounting with not less than two years of work experience
* Applicants shpuld be proactive, a self-starter, and able to work under pressure and meet target deadlines.
*Have the qualities on the ability to lead a team.
* An effective communication skills, confident and proactive.
* An effective use of Microsoft Office tools.
An excellent organizational planning and skills.
Job Work experience : 1-2years
JOB APPLICATION DEADLINE : 24th Oct 2013
Method of Job Application : Click here