Friday, 1 November 2013
Massive job vacancy opportunity at FAN Milk Plc and HP
Job Title: Business Operations Manager
Job ID: 1211219
This vacancy Position is for the Business Operations team manager for the Global Data Center Facilities management organization. This job position is saddle with the responsibility of managing a group of business and financial operations analysts that manage and oversee both Operations and capital expenses for the various programs of data center worldwide. The job responsibility will include the capital budgets management for upgrades , expansion , DC builds and maintenance. Also , the job responsibility will also include the metrics , management and spend targets for the various data centers operational expense budgets , including ensuring that spend does not exceed budget. Additional responsibility includes managing the DC consolidation initiative budget, including managing budgets targets ; reporting financial and overseeing all financial spend approval . This individual will act as the primary intermediary to Global real-estate for ES data center spend.
Other responsibilities of this vacancy position will include interfacing with management of asset , DC strategy and placement workload to gather and report all metrics that top level management requires to run business . As a result of the Global nature of the job , some travel limit may be required .
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor’s degree in Business , Engineering , Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
Applicants may hold advanced or Master’s degree in related field.
*Typically Ten ( 10+ ) years of relevant experience
Skills and Knowledge Required:
*Experience with project management of program
* OLA management experience
* Vendor management experience
*Have knowledge in Change management lifecycle
*Have Knowledge in Data Center Strategy & Builds tools and products
*Have the knowledge to establish a sense of community among regional capability leaders where ideas and best practices for continuous improvement are openly shared
*Excellent understanding of delivery account model
* Have ability to develop best practices and improvement in standardization throughout the capability
*Deployment skills in Organization as expected from a director role
* Skill in Executive and Financial management
Strong skills in general business acumen , strategic operations, delivery execution and communication
Have ability to manage , produce accurate metrics to financial targets and create financials.
Have ability to work as a team , align leaders with diverse set of expectations and perspectives
How To Apply to job
Interested qualified applicants should;
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline Date
Closes by 12th November, 2013.
Vacancy 2 :
Fan Milk PLC was proudly established & incorporated in 1961 and since 1963 commenced full responsibility of producing out Fantastic product choices to all Nigerians . FAN Milk Plc started in Ibadan with a diary factory and a distribution centre in Lagos. A second dairy was commissioned in Kano in the year 1981.
Today, Fan Milk distribution network cover most places in Nigeria. Fan Milk products are transferred to our teeming customers across the country from major centres of Distribution , mini distributions , franchise holders , agents and depots.
We are recruiting to fill the below vacancy post.
Job opportunity Title: Internal Auditor Commercial
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
Successful applicanys should be able to;
• Prepare the report of value added audit devoid of error within approved time limits.
• Prepare and maintain properly and detailed cross-referenced audit working paper files on all assignments on audit
• Professional conduct of audit assignments and in line with approved audit plan and programs.
• Preparation and presentation of audit programs on audits to be performed.
• Audit recommendations follow up to ensure implementation and compliance policies and directives of management.
• Ensure the execution of audit assignments in line with objectives of audit and approved strategies
• Serve as adviser on internal control issues to departments/units and staff.
• Presenting of identified control lapses within the system for prompt attention.
• Specific audits management and lead other staff during combined audits jobs.
• Provision of useful inputs to audit plans.
(Key Performance Indicators)
• Percentage of the achievement of audit plan – cumulative year to date.
• Actual days spent versus budgeted days spent on audits performed.
• Nos of recommendations followed up and closed.
• Nos of major valid lapses/fraud cases identified for attention.
• Savings amount achieved as a result of audits.
• Breakdowns/deficiencies control noted in areas recently audited.
• Free valid errors in audit reports.
• Nos of recommended improvement in the systems implemented.
• Experience in public accounting , corporate departments and/or commercial processes.
• Understanding the techniques of auditing and/or business operations .
• Excellent skills in the Finance competency areas of analysis , planning , risk management , accounting, reporting.
• Travel ability.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal applicants:
• Candidates must research assigned business units before the audits and participate in identification of risk and audit plans development
• Be able to perform audits, including some as the lead auditor, on cross –functional processes ,corporate department and commercial activities
• ; provide guidance and coaching to analysts working on assigned audit engagements.
• Extensive consultation with appropriate personnel to supplement , clarify or confirm facts disclosed during the audit process.
• Ability to interact with company ‘ clients ‘ and internal business partners by providing recommendations on leading practices to improve operating efficiency , minimize risk, or to comply with commercial , financial and legal reporting requirements.
• Stay abreast of fresh developments and maintaining an understanding of audit procedures leading practises, internal control procedures, governmental regulations or accounting regulations.
• To render assistant in the developing and implementation of audit methodology changes or new procedures.
• To Participate in the preparing and completing work papers and audit training activities.
• Identification and pursue of individual development opportunities through audit assignments and continuing education.
• Finish special projects to improve the performance of audit department as necessary.
• Planning and supervision assistant of some commercial/audit activities.
• The successful applicants should possess an FMCG background with SIX SIGMA or a LEAN skill
• BSC ( Bachelor's degree ) in Finance.
How To Apply to job
Interested and qualified [applicants] should:
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Closing Date
Closes by 13th November, 2013.