Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Graduate Assistant Executive - Learning and Education at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) job opportunity
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is proud to be known at delivering quality service to her clients. Pwc have her people to thank; after all, it is their contributions – the opinion, ideas and unique talents they bring to the team - that make us the business we are. To be among the team is to be part of something special.
PwC Nigeria is recruiting to fill the job vacancy position of :
Job Title: Assistant Executive - Learning and Education (Internal Firm Services)
Job Reference Number: 125-NIG00035
Job Location: Lagos
Department of Job: Internal Firm Services
The Job Position
This job position supports the unit in various important tasks such as office administration , practice and development. A strong analytical ability, use of initiative and thoroughness will be required of the person in order to achieve the objectives of this position. Further, the position requires Flexibility , significant tact and understanding .
Working relationship is primarily with all the staff of PwC in the firm and external client
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Managing of staff members continuous education.
• Measuring training effectiveness.
• Management of new staff members On-boarding.
• Learning of Management System Administration.
• Staff professional membership subscription Administration .
• Professional bodies examination/ membership issues Administration of staff.
Education, Qualifications, Job Skills and knowledge
• Good first [ 1st ] Degree with preference for Human Capital and People Development
• Organizational & planning skills.
• Excellent administration multiple projects.
• Excellent Verbal/written skills in comm.
• Strong skill in numerical management.
• Sound skills in computer including the use of Microsoft word processing packages and the ability to make use of software to best effect.
• At least one [ 1 ]year experience in education role and learning.
• A good Experience applicants working in a professional services firm will be an added advantage.
• Strong orientation of client service.
• Ability to deal with difficult situations & people diplomatically and maturely.
• Attention to monitoring ability and details.
• Self motivation , responsiveness Sound judgment and flexibility.
• Commitment to team work , self development and developing effective relationships.
• Ability to manage stress and pressure effectively.
• Keen interest in organizational development & learning solutions.
• Must be able to meet agreed deadlines & deliver with minimal correction.
JOB Application Closing Date
5th December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate[s] should
CLICK HERE TO APPLY