Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Fan Milk Plc Graduate Technical Admin Graduate Assistant job opportunity
Fan Milk Plc is a leading producer & marketer of nutritious healthy , and frozen dairy and safe frozen dairy food products with distribution channels of distribution across Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria Plc is a fast growing and a well established food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Fan milk plc is recruiting to fill the following vacancy position:
Job Title: Technical Admin Assistant
• To Assist the Head of technical services with daily reports from all sections in the department.
• To Provide admin support to Engineering staff.
• Maintenance & updating of documents of projects, engineering staff, Equipment.
• To write down minutes of meeting and circulate it to all concerned.
• To update all records of engineering work order [EWO] r and replying all concerned departments of taken action.
• To Keep accurate data of staff with respect to remuneration , uniform and shift plan.
• To Accounts for all payments related to overtime, other allowances & payment vouchers and assist Admin.
• To facilitate and arrange travel, meetings and accommodation etc for Engineering Department.
• To Maintain Vehicle Log Book of Drivers and compute mileage of vehicles.
• To Maintain clients database/use of Navision.
• To Draw-up meeting Agenda after due consultation
• To Act in capacity of Maintenance Coordinator on his absent.
Critical Job Qualifications/Skills Experience
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
• Technical Admin Assistant should have any qualified degree or related field.
• Should have a minimum of [ 1-2 ] years of relevant experience.
• Have Administrative skills & be able to work under pressure.
• Must be responsible , proactive , flexible , and depict an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done.
• Have learning fast ability.
• Excellent telephone, writing & communication skills.
• Proficiency in I.T skills [Ms Outlook, Ms Excel and Ms Word ].
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2013
Method of Application of job
Interested and qualified candidate[s] should:
Click here to apply