Tuesday, 26 November 2013
GRADUATE Executive Assistant job position at Sunnet Systems Limited
Sunnet Systems & Datacom Services Limited is an [ ICT ] Information and Communications Technology company established to deliver world class information technology infrastructure, solution design and implementation, first class systems support and service delivery level that is constantly raised to exceed customers’ expectation and satisfaction.
We are aware of the effect of globalization on the business environment.Today , Businesses depend on I.C.T infrastructure to remain efficient , competitive & profitable in their quality of service delivery.
We seek to fill the below job position;
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
• Production of information by inputting , transcribing , copying , inputting, editing, retrieving, and transmitting text, data, graphics and formatting.
• Conservation of executive’s time by routing , researching and reading correspondence , drafting letters & documents, collecting & analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
• Maintaining an executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling travel, teleconferences , conferences and meetings.
• To act on behalf of the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence, To speak for the executive.
• Welcoming of customers and guests by greeting them on the telephone or in person; directing inquiries or answering.
• To Maintain the confidence of customers & protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigning tasks to clerical staff; result follow up.
• Prepare reports via collection and analysis of information.
• Information security by completing data base backups.
• Provision of historical reference by enhancing and utilizing retrieval & filing systems; to record meeting discussions.
• Technical and professional knowledge maintenance by attending educational workshops, review of professional publications; creation of personal networks; to participate in professional societies.
• Contributes to effort of team by achieving related results as needed.
• Quality customer service provision
• Professional Working environment
Requirements of Job
• Excellent Verbal communication , presentation , Administrative Writing Skills & Reporting Skills
• Travel logistics , Supply Management , Maintenance of equipment & Scheduling
• Microsoft Office Skills [ excel , word , PowerPoint ]
• Organization & Time Management
• B.Sc degree in Administration or any related field
• Experience: Between [ 2-4 ]years
Job Application Closing Date
9th December, 2013.
Method Of job Application
Interested and qualified candidate[s] should:
Click here to apply online