Vacancy 1 : Company Name : Nestel Nigeria Plc
Job Reference: FSM2013/2014
Job Position: Field Sales Manager
Job location Across Nigeria
Requirement of job Vacancy
* B.Sc Certificate degree or H.N.D in any discipline With atleast Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit).
* Candidate should possess [ 2 -3 ] Field Sales Management experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
*Great negotiation & communication skills.
*Excellent skills in Computer- Ms.Power point , Word, Ms. Excel.
* Prospective job Candidate must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and should possess a valid driver’s license.
Job application deadline: Nov 30 2013
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Coplanarc I.C.T Limited Graduate Developer Trainee Vacancy
Coplanarc I.C.T Limited is recruiting to fill the below job Vacancy position:
Job Vacancy Title: Trainee Developer
Job Location: Lagos
• Coplanarc ICT ltd seek fresh enthusiastic developers with a degree in B.Sc/H.N.D in computer science.
• Between [1-3 years ] working experience & with a good knowledge of PHP/OOP , Jquery , CSS,HTML [ Knowledge of OOP is an added advantage ].
• Successful job candidates will be placed under probation for a period of three (3) months during which they will be trained.
• A salary of N40,000 shall be paid for the first six [ 6 ]months and will be reviewed upon confirmation.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title :Admin Officers
Client: WHYTE CLEON LTD
Job Location and description : There exists opportunities for skilled work in a rapidly expanding fast food eatery in the Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos state.
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Candidate must be a female
• ND / HND holders with atleast a lower credit
• Experience: ***Not necessarily have work experience in a fast food company***.
• Must be computer literate
• Between 1-3 years experience in office administration
• At least 30 years of age.
Application for job closes one (1) week from the date of publication of this advert.
How to Apply : Applicant should click here