Thursday, 19 September 2013
GE Africa Early Career Development Program - Nigeria
GE Africa Early Career Development Program - Global Growth & Operations (GG&O) - Nigeria
Job vacancy Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job vacancy Number: 1845585
Job Role Summary/Purpose:
GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a newly created twelve month leadership program designed to give recent degree holders i.e university/college graduates training, work assignments that is challenging in nature, training and development, and expose them to leadership. The graduate trainee programme of G.E combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
Essential job Responsibilities:
These graduate positions will be within the Global Growth & Operations (GG&O) Business based in Nigeria and are open to recent university/college graduates with interest in either:
1) Finance OR
2) Human Resources / Talent Management & Branding
As valuable members of our team, participant of ECDP will receive many benefits including:
Challenging work assignments.
Essential skills training
Opportunities to connect with Leaders and other members of G.E career team.
Requirements for job
Recent college/university graduate with not more than 2 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (relevant degrees and/or experience preferred) - (i.e 0-2 years experience.)
For those that will apply for Finance / Accounting function ,applicant must be Proficiency in the use and application of Microsoft Excel and other MS packages (Word, PowerPoint), Strong analytical skills
For Human Resources function - previous relevant/related Human Resources/Recruitment experience
* Applicant must be eligible to work in your country full-time and without restriction
* Have an excellent to fluent level of English
*Applicant should be able to work in in a changing environment and fast pace
*Demonstrated team player
* Must be Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
* Excellent skill in organization , ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
* Demonstrated leadership ability
* Minimum of 0 and maximum of two years previous work experience.
* A master degree course in a relevant field will be an advantage
* Must be an High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
* applicant must desire to learn and expand skill set
* Adaptable, flexible and open to change
Job vacancy Application Closing Date
1st October, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified job applicant should